Do you want to create actual impact on the treatment of patients? Then GPRI is a place to do it. Our studies are designed to not only improve the current treatment guidelines but also to make life better for every participant that enters our study. What is the scale? Worldwide! We collaborate with renowned pharmaceutical companies, medical centres, and governmental organisations around the globe. As an ambitious research institute, devoted to advancing science, we publish our study results in highly acclaimed international journals.
At GPRI we have an exceptionally high level of freedom and responsibility which allows us to continuously deliver our core values of quality, speed, and transparency. In order to never miss a beat on those, we implemented scrum. Scrum facilitates instant problem-solving and ensures speed. It has regular meetings with clearly prescribed goals which allows our teams to be efficient, highly independent, and prioritise stakeholder satisfaction. Scrum’s values are among others respect and openness. This stimulates our team members to be honest and critical about improvement points. Therefore, it guarantees happy, innovative, and highly collaborative teams which go above and beyond to provide excellent client experience.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- actively initiating new projects by using your existing network;
- creating a constant flow of research projects by developing new project ideas and funding strategies;
- maximizing the value of the research projects for our clients;
- a well-developed sense for strengthening and expanding the GPRI network;
- providing medical and scientific advises to key internal stakeholders developing proposals;
- maintains awareness of industry development;
- that you may serve as Global Therapeutic Lead for specific indication(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- a demonstrated experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- within GPRI we already have a lot of knowledge regarding pulmonary medicine, for that reason excellent and current knowledge regarding other indications is an advantage;
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are a great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and you embrace innovation;
- you are able to perform under pressure;
- knowledge of applicable federal and local regulations and guidelines pertaining to clinical research;
- in your work you have a high attention to detail, you are a critical thinker and you have demonstrated leadership skills;
- honesty, integrity, and reliability are an important aspect of your work ethics;
- you identify with the woo. Check it out here!
We will ensure:
- a competitive salary and excellent holiday offer;
- plenty of challenge, development and fun;
- a flat organization with a high degree of individual and team ownership and responsibility;
- a young and energetic team with scientific and organizational focus;
- a flexible work environment with a good work-life balance.
Apply by sending your personal motivation and your CV to hr@GPRI.nl. We are looking forward to reading what your added value would be for GPRI.